The battery of his electric bicycle exploded

Israel National News

Or Veisman of Rishon Letzion in central Israel described the tense moments he and his family experienced yesterday, when the battery of his electric bicycle exploded in the family’s living room.

Speaking with *Channel 10*, Or said that he had gone to sleep after returning on his electric bicycle early in the morning, leaving the bicycle’s battery to charge. His mother then came and told him that “something is dripping from the battery.”
Read more at:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/234417