Author: Swifty Scooters via YouTube
Go to Source
Swifty Scooters co-founders Jason and Camilla are back together for our 14th episode to update everyone on the last few weeks at Swifty! The discussion covers events we’ve been to recently, events we’re planning for at the end of the year and the start of 2020 as well as exciting developments to our crowdfunding journey!
As mentioned in the episode Jason will be speaking on a panel at 2019’s Smart City Summit & Urban Mobility Expo. The panel will discuss ‘Tackling Congestion by Boosting Micromobility with E-scooters and E-bikes’. If you have any question or comments on this subject let us know in the comments and Jason will bring them up in the discussion!
Don’t forget you can still join our shareholder community and own your personal slice of Swifty for as little as £10!
See below for a full conversation breakdown –
– Venturefest North West 2019 recap, who we met, what else was on show and the reception of SwiftyCARBON 01:42
– Swifty’s coming home! Going back to where Jason showed the first-ever Swifty prototype 06:32
– Team Swifty will be at The Smart City Summit early December and Jason will be speaking on a panel 08:39
– The growing generalized public perception of e-scooter law 12:02
– People are actively looking for alternatives to car trips 16:57
– Swifty will be at CES Vegas 2020 in January and Jason’s previous Vegas experiences 19:16
– Our recent work with Linka and how we’re utilizing their smart locks in our new smart scooters 25:58
– Swifty Fleets for corporate mobility and how they can be adapted to a company’s needs 27:24
– We will be at Taipei Bike Show in March 2020 and the plans for our new electric scooter 32:46
– Our crowdfunding campaign has hit its target! An update on the progress of our plans outlined in our Seedrs campaign 33:47
Tweets by swiftyscooters