Author: Rad Power Bikes via YouTube
Boasting premium features and a powerful 750W 48V power system, the 2019 RadWagon is the ultimate electric cargo bike. The RadWagon handles just like a standard sized bike but hauls big cargo with ease. Stylish, safe, and comfortable, the RadWagon lets you leave your car in the garage and get on the road for just €1799.
The L1e-A electric bike category gives European customers all the benefits of regular ebikes but with much more power — reaching speeds up to 25 km/h and maximum continuous rated power up to 1,000W.
Key features of the 2019 RadWagon:
– Falls into the L1e-A electric bike category
– Rad Power Bikes by Kenda K-Rad 26″ x 2.3″ tires with K-Shield puncture-resistant tire liner
– Powerful 750W Shengyi direct drive hub motor with regenerative braking
– 48V 14 Ah (672 Wh) lithium-Ion battery with Samsung 35E cells, rated for 800 charge cycles
– Total payload capacity: 159 kg
– Rear rack: 54 kg
– Kickstand: 45 kg
– Running boards: 18 kg per side
– 25 km/h top speed
– Estimated 40-72+ km range
– Half twist throttle and intelligent 5 level pedal assist
– Full LCD display including speedometer, wattmeter, and odometer
– Integrated headlight
– 71 cm cargo rack with wood panels (20 mm diameter tubing)
– 7-speed Shimano Acera drivetrain
– 180 mm Tektro mechanical disk brakes
– Bike weight: 33.1 kg
– Recommended rider height: 157-188 cm
In many countries, L1e-A ebikes need to be registered and insured (please check your local laws and regulations for your specific situation).
Learn more at: https://radpowerbikes.eu/products/radwagon-electric-cargo-bike?variant=19529902817373