Cyrusher via YouTube
Go to Source
If rider over weight(70KG=150lbs), you may have the issue the motor does not move or just jumps a little bit when you sit on the bike and hit the throttle. However, if you lift the rear wheel up and hit thethrottle, it works pretty much fine.
This happen mainly because the bike computer C5 level default setting is only for lighter rider such as (70Kg=150lbs)
So how to make the C5 level setting right for heavier rider ?
Here are steps:
1. Press the ① button 3 seconds to turn on bike computer;
2. Press ▲+▼ buttons together to enter the operation setting model within 5 seconds after turning on the bike computer ;
3. Press the ① button 3 times untill you see the Speed Unit (KMS or Miles) stop flashing and press ▲+▼ buttons together to enter the P Level setting model ;
4. Press ① button 6 times untill you see the P5 level setting data stop flashing and press ▲+▼ buttons together to enter the C Level setting model ;
5. Press ① button 5 times untill you see the C5 level setting and default number 10 is flashing and press▼ button 10 times to change the data from 10 to 0 ;
6. Press ① button 3 seconds to save changes and go back the initial screen;
Now you can enjoy the Cyrusher XF800 with throttle freely!